• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '18 Season Thread

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
4PM has come and gone and LeVeon Bell has not reported to the Pittsburgh Steelers to sign his franchise tender. Bell will not play this year and has all but certainly played his last down as a Steeler.

passenger57

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!

The Yak

Add Kareem Hunt to the list of domestic abusers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eOacEsSFnI

Kicking a woman while she's on the floor.. Tsk, tsk. He's now on the Commissioner's Exempt List.

https://twitter.com/DanGrazianoESPN/status/1068684446017171456

Now unemployed. Released by the Chiefs. Don't imagine anyone will bring him on this season but he'll go through "counseling", publicly apologize and be on a team next year. Too much talent for somebody not to take a chance on him.

The Yak

On November 5th, Carolina was 6-2. They have since lost 5 straight. They play division leading New Orleans twice over the final three weeks. So empty.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I used to be a big NFL fan - L.A. Rams were my team! I can still name a good many of the starters from the 70's and 80's. But I fell by the wayside after the first strike. Anyway, I decided to watch the Rams play the Bears last night, since I haven't watched a game in years and the Rams are having a great season... and I'm snowed in with nothing to do.

Well, the Rams vs. the Bears that I saw last night reminded me of the Rams vs. the Vikings in the NFC championship games of the 70's. We'd always tripped over the Vikings. Then they'd go on to the Super Bowl with Fran Tarkenton... and lose. Well, this QB that the Rams have (Goss? Goff? whatever!)... I'm pretty sure that he's Pat Hayden's bastard son. I'm convinced. I want a DNA test done. I know that kid must be Choke Hayden's boy! :flaccid:

And the refs and new rules suck! What a pussified set of rules. When did this weak-kneed, limp-wristed B.S. take place? Just stick flags on their belts already and call it the NFFL (National Flag Football League). Let the cheerleaders play (get a few PC points for gender equality, at the very least). Had to write this rant cause even when I was sick of the political and money B.S. between the NFL and the players' union during the strikes, I still loved the hard-hitting game. But after last night, I'd just as soon watch a high school basketball game on ESPN.

RJS13

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Congrats to my Miami Dolphins on the best play I've seen this year. With 7 seconds on the clock beat New England. Unbelievable win but a little too late for playoffs contention :(

The Yak

The playoff field is set. Numerous head coach firings including Marvin Lewis ending his tenure with the Bengals. The Steelers have erupted in drama with reports that Antonio Brown desires a trade.

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman both went with the unshaven look today making them both look like a coupla hobos that tied one on together last night sharing a bottle of Thunderbird wrapped in a brown paper bag under a bridge. Go Seahawks!

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Despite the Hawks' 2 minute heroics, they fall to Dallas.

I know Janikowski was out, but worst on side kick ever.

The Yak

The conference championship match-ups are now set. For the fresh faced quarterbacks Patrick Mahomes and Jared Goff, next weekend's games will be the biggest of their lives. On the other side of the coin, conference championship games are old hat for Tom Brady (13 AFC title appearances) and Drew Brees (2 NFC title appearances). This will in fact be the eighth straight year that New England appears in the AFC title game. Next weekend is sure to entertain.

zeeblofowl_1969

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
I didn’t have a dog in the fight but the crew that worked the NFC championship game should be investigated.
Worst no-call I’ve ever seen DB not only committed pass interference but he also came with an illegal hit while doing it???
Awful shaky.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yeah lousy officiating in the AFC Championship game too. In the AFC championship, the officials said Brady was roughed at 7:05 left in the 4th quarter. The Chiefs were leading 21-17 at the time. The DT hit the OG who banged into Brady. That's roughing?? WTF! I don't think so. ... Because it was third down it kept the drive alive. Then the next play that was a non-catch which was called a catch. Although, the officials made up for it at 3:02 left. They called two penalties on New England. The roughing was declined but the pass interference was called. It led to a Chiefs touchdown.

zeeblofowl_1969

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
NFL needs to start having refs infer the age of 60.
All that $$ they make and still have part time refs.
Embarrassing

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I didn’t have a dog in the fight but the crew that worked the NFC championship game should be investigated.
Worst no-call I’ve ever seen DB not only committed pass interference but he also came with an illegal hit while doing it???
Awful shaky.
Goodell could call a rematch or start the game over at the point of the missed call but he won’t. The NFL is desperately trying to regain interest in the LA market but that type of football doesn’t interest the Hispanics in that area. This ain’t Roman Gabriel’s Rams. Roman Gabriel’s mom used to live about 5 houses down from us. My parents were renting a house while they were having a home built. We would ride by on our bikes to see if Roman would stop by but we never saw him. He was a big deal in my hometown.