• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '20 Season Thread

I'm glad I sat Chris Carson tonight I think Bill will have the Pats in full tribute victory mode for James White and his parents, rip and prayers for dude his father died mom hurt in a car accident Seahawks are about to catch a beating I think

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I wouldn't mind a Seattle beating.

I just noticed something in the little bit of the Patriots / Seahawks game that I caught.
Last week apparently all teams were warned that everyone on the sidelines who are non-players had better take the mask wearing mandate seriously or there would be consequences. I'm still easily seeing coaches, even Bill Belichick and others just blatantly still with their masks on their chins or necks. It'll be interesting to see if the hammer gets dropped Monday.

I wouldn't mind a Seattle beating.

I just noticed something in the little bit of the Patriots / Seahawks game that I caught.
Last week apparently all teams were warned that everyone on the sidelines who are non-players had better take the mask wearing mandate seriously or there would be consequences. I'm still easily seeing coaches, even Bill Belichick and others just blatantly still with their masks on their chins or necks. It'll be interesting to see if the hammer gets dropped Monday.
Shaping up like im wrong :ROFLMAO: why I don't bet haha yeah Bill looks like he's waring a dog muzzle on his snout ha!

Okay, so Seattle didn't get administered a beatdown ... yesterday.
I guess it'll have to be administered next week courtesy of the Dallas Cowboys.
I've always had respect for Russ but I hate the hawks DK Metcalf is a MAN watch out for the dude :D

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Christian McCaffrey has a high-ankle sprain and will miss "several weeks". The Panthers have one none-CMC touchdown in two games this season. They are going to be unwatchable without McCaffrey.

Christian McCaffrey has a high-ankle sprain and will miss "several weeks". The Panthers have one none-CMC touchdown in two games this season. They are going to be unwatchable without McCaffrey.
I heard another jawdropping Stat about Teddy and his depth of attempt dink and dunk I hope you're wrong for your sake losing cmc and having a shallow passer yuck. Free DJ haha

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I've always had respect for Russ but I hate the hawks DK Metcalf is a MAN watch out for the dude :D
Maybe this will be the week that the Cowboys finally pull the trigger on signing former Seahawk Earl Thomas in time for him to go back to Seattle Sunday now as a Cowboy. The Cowboys' defense can sure use some help.

Maybe this will be the week that the Cowboys finally pull the trigger on signing former Seahawk Earl Thomas in time for him to go back to Seattle Sunday now as a Cowboy. The Cowboys' defense can sure use some help.
That's where there vulnrable for sure secondary was a strength and they had a nasty dt is that the one that opted out?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
A nasty DT that opted out? On the Cowboys or the Seahawks?
While the Cowboys had a couple of players op out, I don't think any Stars opted out, just a couple of players lower on the talent totem pole.

Maybe you might be thinking of the DL Gerald McCoy whom the Cowboys had just acquired from the Carolina Panthers. I'm not familiar with him, but he was supposed to be VERY good. Unfortunately he suffered a season-ending injury before the season even began.

The Cowboys ARE waiting for this perpetual Substance-Abusing Junkie Randy Gregory to return sometime in October I think. He's already like a 5-year veteran, but has hardly played because he's constantly in & out of suspension. He's supposed to be a very good DE ... when he's available. But, he lives in constant suspension. I don't know why the Cowboys didn't shitcan his ass after the 2nd suspension.

I was just going to ask how your Raiders did yesterday, but I just finished seeing that apparently they're barely going to play TONIGHT on MNF. Hopefully they got their Defense Shoes on as the Saints are in town.

A nasty DT that opted out? On the Cowboys or the Seahawks?
While the Cowboys had a couple of players op out, I don't think any Stars opted out, just a couple of players lower on the talent totem pole.

Maybe you might be thinking of the DL Gerald McCoy whom the Cowboys had just acquired from the Carolina Panthers. I'm not familiar with him, but he was supposed to be VERY good. Unfortunately he suffered a season-ending injury before the season even began.

The Cowboys ARE waiting for this perpetual Substance-Abusing Junkie Randy Gregory to return sometime in October I think. He's already like a 5-year veteran, but has hardly played because he's constantly in & out of suspension. He's supposed to be a very good DE ... when he's available. But, he lives in constant suspension. I don't know why the Cowboys didn't shitcan his ass after the 2nd suspension.

I was just going to ask how your Raiders did yesterday, but I just finished seeing that apparently they're barely going to play TONIGHT on MNF. Hopefully they got their Defense Shoes on as the Saints are in town.
I hope Jacobs runs all over em but that's hope haha. It was McCoy he's a big nasty I didn't realize he was 1st year used to be a buc

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Anytime that someone can give the Saints a good ole-fashioned whooping, I'm all for it. 😁

I developed an intense disdain, loathing for the Saints several years back when my oldest niece married this guy who was a Saints fan. Right after that, for quite a while, it seemed like no matter how the Saints' season was going, they just had the Cowboys number. :mad: 🤬 The Saints even won the Superbowl right after that marriage. Mutha FUCK! Talk about adding insult to injury.

Anytime that someone can give the Saints a good ole-fashioned whooping, I'm all for it. 😁

I developed an intense disdain, loathing for the Saints several years back when my oldest niece married this guy who was a Saints fan. Right after that, for quite a while, it seemed like no matter how the Saints' season was going, they just had the Cowboys number. :mad: 🤬 The Saints even won the Superbowl right after that marriage. Mutha FUCK! Talk about adding insult to injury.
I was a Kurt Warner fan and their headhunting is the direct cause of his retirement dirtbag Gregg Williams iirc i used to hate3 the saints too less now I went from feeling for Brees after the SD gm tried to screw him on the trade market to not liking him as much because it made Brees super anti management (understandible)and never interested in working with owners during the Las lockout I hate it when my football season is in jeopardy hah

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I hate it when my football season is in jeopardy hah

Right now EVERY game for EVERY team is much more important than in normal times because there is no assurance that Covid Shit will not hit the fan across the NFL in any given week. So who knows? Suddenly the NFL could cut the season short after 6 or 8 or 10 games.

So like teams that started 0-2 don't have the guaranteed luxury of saying, "Don't panic. There's still 14 games to go.
Wait a minute. Am I recalling incorrectly or are there now 17 regular season games scheduled this season as per the new CBA?
Or is that next year? Or did I imagine that? :ROFLMAO:

Right now EVERY game for EVERY team is much more important than in normal times because there is no assurance that Covid Shit will not hit the fan across the NFL in any given week. So who knows? Suddenly the NFL could cut the season short after 6 or 8 or 10 games.

So like teams that started 0-2 don't have the guaranteed luxury of saying, "Don't panic. There's still 14 games to go.
Wait a minute. Am I recalling incorrectly or are there now 17 regular season games scheduled this season as per the new CBA?
Or is that next year? Or did I imagine that? :ROFLMAO:
Fingers crossed I think it's 16 and two extra playoff teams, no byes (?) except the 1 seed, friend says

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Ahhh yes. You jarred my memory. You're absolutely right about the two extra playoff teams and no byes.

Well, hopefully they don't go all NBA on us at the next CBA and have just about EVERY team except about 4 teams make the playoffs. :LOL:

I'm not a proponent of the 2 extra playoff teams. That is going to taint the talent pool of the teams in the playoffs by having it now be common to have 8-8 teams in there. IMO, 8-8 teams have no place being in the playoffs. 9-7 should be the absolute cutoff point.

8-8 teams should NOT Pass Go ... should NOT Collect $200.
They should go straight back to the drawing board.

Ahhh yes. You jarred my memory. You're absolutely right about the two extra playoff teams and no byes.

Well, hopefully they don't go all NBA on us at the next CBA and have just about EVERY team except about 4 teams make the playoffs. :LOL:

I'm not a proponent of the 2 extra playoff teams. That is going to taint the talent pool of the teams in the playoffs by having it now be common to have 8-8 teams in there. IMO, 8-8 teams have no place being in the playoffs. 9-7 should be the absolute cutoff point.

8-8 teams should NOT Pass Go ... should NOT Collect $200.
They should go straight back to the drawing board.
Winner winner queech and bud fer dinner! Nice to crak open with a win :D 8_8 is okay with me but 7 - 9 bugs me it's happened twice in the past 20 years or so, I think and straight bein aloser should not be rewarded with the playoffs.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Whoa Shit! Yeah, I checked out the score right before your comment and saw that your Raiders did actually WIN, Sarcasmo.
2-0 !!! Dayyyyy-Um! Looks like your season is not in jeopardy after all.
Could they be on their way to an undefeated season and a Superbowl Championship? :eek:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Quite a lot of injuries just two games in...no doubt to a great degree because of less conditioning due to the pandemic. It's comforting, however, to see such familiar scenes, such as:

--The Cincinnati Bengals continuing their storied history of bone-jarring defeat. Hey...isn't the Cincy D muscled-up with all of those solid D picks? Wouldn't that offset their injuries at D Line? Didn't they get Reader from the free agent goldmine? And what about that Burrows fella? Sheeeeeeeiiiittt...I'll just have a Gold Star coney my man.
--The Oakland...Los Angeles...Oakland...Las Vegas Raiders really surprised by beating the Panthers at BOA, then turning around and beating the Brees-less Saints. Yeah...I know Brees played...but did he, really? Geesh...starting the season by beating up old men. That's no way to represent LuckyTown...or maybe it is...
--God help the Pats. Sure, SuperCam seems super again, but look at that schedule. Let's hope everybody stays healthy all season. But...my stars...the Niners? The Chiefs? The Ravens? Not to mention the Bills twice...maybe there's a virus that only affects teams that made the playoffs last year who don't play at Gillette Stadium. But that only lasts for four quarters, and only when they play against New England. Oh...and that isn't deadly.
--Ladies and gentlemen...the Dallas Question Marks have left the building.