• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you could fuck any actress...?

excalibur1814

Would rather be pissed on than pissed off
miley's not an actress she's a skank

I gather that you might not have figured it all out just yet? All the stars are manufactured. Miley needed an image change and her Marketing came up with y. She could have been X. Her real personality does not reflect the marketing. Figure it out.

abejarano12

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!

gmlcgond

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
When I was 12 I had a huge crush for Kristy Mc Nichols. She still looks sexy today.
Kristy-Mcnichol-Nude-Naked-Sexy-Hot-Bikini-Topless-34.jpeg

Poondoggy

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
If I could do it with any one celebrity, I'd probably have to go with Monica Potter from the movie Con Air.

Stephen1956

Wannabe Board Whore
Catherine Zeta Jones. In a 1995 Daily Mirror interview, she said, "I drink, I swear, I like sex." With the okay from her husband. Michael Douglas, her and i would get a hotel room. Standing behind her in the bathroom, in front of the mirror, she is wearing only a pair of black lace bra and panties. Looking over her shoulder into the mirror, I un-hook her bra, gently removing it. My hands caress her breasts, as we look into each other's eyes. She whispers, "make me cum." I accomplish that request using my mouth on her vulva. Her thighs convulse multiple contractions, My thumb in her ass is squeezed. We kiss, she smiles, we fall asleep, each satisfied.